Select style & size:Select options
Timeless blend of style and strength.
Complement that ice-cold margarita in your right hand and those white sandy beaches in front of you with the powerful yet low-key style of the Raen Optics Scripps Sunglasses. These shades' silhouette is cut from a single sheet of stainless steel for a strong, streamlined look, while the adjustable nose pads and acetate temple tips put the fit and level of comfort in your hands. Round CR-39 lenses offer both protection from harsh cloudless days and a distinguished look that almost never fails to get a conversation started.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Round metal sunglasses that are built for the poolside
- CR-39 lenses protect against harsh UVA/UVB rays
- Stainless steel frame is cut from single sheet for uniformity
- Monoblock hinges and temple tips secure the fit
- Adjustable nose pad offers customizable comfort
- Included felt case and polishing cloth protect your sunnies
- Item #RAN002I
- Q & A
We are a Raen Optic family so we were super excited to try out this new frame. We got black and my wife and I both wear them! Stylish and amazing glasses as always with Raen!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been a long-time Ray Ban aviator and ClubMaster chick, but those haven't been touched since I got these. The round lens is really modern and quirky and boho, and has completely replaced my love for aviators. I have a heart shaped face, so I was weary of round, but it compliments my face shape flawlessly. Try em. You're bound to fall in love.