Select style & size:Select options
Smooth vintage lines.
The Raen Optics Parkhurst Polarized Sunglasses take design cues from the rounded keyhole shades donned by beatnik poets and bohemian artists. The Parkhurst represents continual evolution from Raen's beloved Flowers, thanks to a flatter fit and sturdy seven barrel hinges. Its rounded aesthetic is complementary to wearers with square and oval-shaped faces. This particular version is upgraded with a polarized CR-39 lens, which eliminates fatiguing glare from shimmering seas and blinding snow.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Rounded keyhole shades with vintage flair
- Complementary to square and oval-shaped faces
- Polarized CR-39 lens eliminates distracting glare
- 100% UV protection for peace of mind on sunny days
- Italian-made zyl acetate frame is light and strong
- Seven barrel hinges upgrade its durability
- Comes with a felt carrying case
- Item #RAN002H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore these once or twice and got quite a few compliments on them, but ended up returning them due to fit. They kept sliding down nose, so I ended up staying with my other old Raens.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
I have several pairs of Raen sunglasses and I have never been disappointed in the quality of their shades. These sunglasses are better than I expected and the style is on point.
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
Ive been looking for sunglasses with a clear-ish frame and polarized lenses. I have a larger oval face so they haven't been constricting and stay on my face while I'm climbing/hiking
My only gripe is the felt case. To me, these are a bit pricey to not to come with a hard case.