2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Norie Alchemy Sunglasses
You can say a lot about the 1950s, but there's no doubt that it was a stylish time that influenced fashion for generations to come. For example, in our generation, Raen Optics takes inspiration from classic 50s' style and throws in some modernity to create the Norie Alchemy Sunglasses. These cat-eye shades utilize a sleek combination of mixed-metal and acetate for a more streamlined look than the cat-eyes from the 50s. However, even though they're less bulky than their predecessors, they're very sturdy. Metal chassis behind the front acetate make the frame very strong without adding much weight at all. In addition, five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple also provide strength. Not only do these sunglasses provide style, but also 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays so you can rock your style all afternoon.
- Handmade cat-eye sunglasses that give a light nod to 1950s style
- Mixed-metal and acetate combinations procure a modern aesthetic
- Metal chassis behind acetate strengthens frame without adding weight
- Five barrel hinges and temples embedded with wire cores add strength
- CR-39 lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision feature UVA/UVB protection
- Vegan-friendly case included with custom printed polishing cloth
- Item #RAN002W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.