Select style & size:Select options
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized, scratch-resistant lenses offer optimum visual comfort and superb protection from the sun’s glare and harmful rays
- A handmade acetate frame provides for a more versatile and durable frame
- Five-barrel stainless steel hinges are extremely durable and 100-percent corrosion resistant
- Lenses can be swapped out for prescription lenses to transform your optics into customized Rx optics
- Item #RAN0002
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 150lbs
I got these shades because they had a classic look and polarized lenses. This is my first purchase from RAEN and wont be my last. These shades feel solid in your hands and while wearing them. Nice lens quality-performed well on water and on snow. The only thing to be aware of is that they are a little big for medium size faces.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wanted a pair of quality polarized glasses and found these for a ridiculously good price. The Lenox is a really versatile style of glass as it is not too sporty nor is it overly fashionable. I mean to say it is equally appropriate wearing these while belaying and climbing in the City of Rocks, on an afternoon trail run in LCC, fly fishing on the Salmon river, relaxing on the beach in Ventura, or out for a summer dinner. They fit in anywhere!
The lenses and frame are large enough to offer adequate coverage and eye protection while not looking too big for my face. The quality of the lenses are crystal clear and durable, and the material, construction, and heft of the frame feels top quality for an incredible price point. (Picked these up on sale sub-$50). I bought the Matte black/ Deus collaboration and i like the finish of the frame with the wood grain/marble accents. A good looking and unique glass.
So happy with my purchase that I almost want to pick up another pair while they are on sale to have as a backup for when i inevitably lose or break my current pair.
R A E N Handmade & Heartfelt
"gorgeous," for lack of a better word
Despite its somewhat innocuous appearance, The Lenox has an incredible genuine weight and feel to it. No surprise, really, because its Mazzuchelli acetate is the cream of the crop (some of the finest frames in the world use this same acetate), and it shows in the Lenox's beautiful construction and amazing post-industrial finish (I got the matte colorway). Zeiss polarized lenses are crystal clear, and quite possibly some of the best I've ever worn.
* fit is big, but not super wide - luckily, because of the legitimate acetate, an optician can help customize the fit for you