Why We Like The Race Face Turbine Stem
The Race Face Turbine Stem is built light enough to put a smile on any rider's face, but it’s built tough enough to handle all-mountain duties. The stem is made from 7075 aluminum and weighs less than 140 grams, while the tough four-bolt clamp securely holds the bar in place without creating stress points with a U-shaped faceplate.
- A tough stem designed for serious mountain bikers
- Cross-country race weight with all-mountain toughness
- 7075 aluminum construction for superior durability
- Features a four-bolt, U-shaped faceplate
- Item #RCF000J
- aerospace 7075-aluminum
- 60mm 70mm, 90mm 100mm, 110mm
- 0°, 6°
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- [90mm] 4.8oz (135g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help