Back to basics.
- Low-key jersey designed for everyday trail rides
- Quick-drying polyester keeps you cool and dry
- Relaxed cut for unencumbered riding mobility
- Sublimated graphics provide subtle detail
- Item #RCF006O
- Q & A
Trigger Jersey Review
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
f you're looking for a straightforward, no-frills all-mountain jersey, this is a good one. It fits well in my typical shirt size (generous but not baggy), with none of the weird fit issues I find in many other jerseys, like wide/tight necks, short sleeves, and torsos that are too short or too wide. The fabric is close-knit and moves well, and feels light and cool but not fragile or see-through. That's about it—no pockets or sunglass wipes (just use the hem!) or mesh panels to rip out on a branch, just a decent jersey from a company that makes good components. One nice detail Race Face includes is a chainring bolt screwed on every hangtag—don't forget to take it off before you toss the tag.