Leave the pack in the car.
Seeing the growing popularity of streamlined hip packs with trail riders, the savvy riders at Race Face created the Men's Stash Bib Liner with tons of integrated pockets and 2-liter bladder storage, so you can leave your hydration pack behind on shorter trail rides where a bulky pack isn't warranted. Race Face's ingenious Stash system places three rear pockets at the lower back, so you can toss spare tubes, a mini pump, compact tool, and extra snacks. Most impressive, there's a large compartment at the upper back that carries your 2-liter hydration reservoir, complete with over-the-shoulder routing for the drinking tube.
It's constructed of lightweight, stretchy fabric that clings tightly to your body, making it ideal for layering underneath a pair of trail baggies without restricting your pedaling motion or excessive material holding you back. Race Face then uses an Italian-made TMF chamois for pressure relief and shock absorption when you're pummeling over trails with roots and rocks aplenty. Moreover, it comes with full mesh bib straps for a comfortable, upright fit, but without creating overheating or excessive perspiration issues.
- Bib short liner with integrated storage for trail riders
- Storage system at upper back for 2-liter hydration bladder
- Three rear pockets store tools, tubes, snacks at lower back
- Discrete pockets along outer thighs for nutrition and gels
- Italian TMF chamois for pressure relief and shock absorption
- Lightweight, supportive fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Full-mesh bib straps for breathable upright support
- Item #RCF006M
- Q & A
Not What I Thought
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 205lbs
This is not the Race Face stash bib that holds a 2 liter bladder. So if your buying this to use your bladder with it, look elsewhere. There is no rear upper pocket for a bladder, just the 3 lower stash pockets. And the chamois is just ok but it’s rather thin. It works fine and fits well but I probably wouldn’t have bought it had I known beforehand that it didn’t hold the bladder.