Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Cranksets & Chainrings we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Race Face SIXC Crankset is the lightest production DH-rated carbon crankset on the market, and is designed, tested, and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility using US-sourced carbon fiber. The high strength-to-weight ratio and easily-interchangeable chainrings are the highlight of this durable and versatile crank. This option comes with a 68/73mm spindle, making it an ideal choice for riders wanting a lightweight yet strong crankset for their aggressive trail bike or enduro race bike.
Made in-house of ultra-high-density unidirectional carbon fiber, and formed with a proprietary hollow-molding process, the SIXC's arms are like Bruce Lee's: there are bigger ones out there, but virtually none that are stronger. The crank is based on the company's Cinch interface, which allows for the installation of both direct-mount Race Face chainrings in a huge range of available sizes, or a four-bolt spider for the installation of any others. The modular 30mm spindle interface means you can swap out the standard 68/73mm spindle for a DH-ready 83mm one should you wish to install these cranks on your downhill bike in the future. The spindles are made of RF's own "super alloy" that's 20% stronger than the 7050-series alloy most commonly used in crank spindles.
- The industry’s lightest DH-rated carbon fiber crankset
- Ultra-high-density UD carbon fiber offers high strength-to-weight
- Proprietary hollow-molding process allows this impressive feat
- Cinch interface for easy chainring swaps on race day
- Comes with 68/73mm spindle to fit aggressive trail and enduro bikes
- Super Alloy spindle is 20% stronger than common alloy spindles
- Same cranks can be used with both 68/73mm and 83mm spindles
- Compatible with most modern frame standards with the right Cinch BB (sold separately)
- Item #RCFW02J