Select style & size:Select options
SIXC Crank Arms
Do you just happen to be looking around for the world's lightest DH-rated production crankset? Step right this way and check out the Race Face SIXC Carbon Crank Arms with 83mm Spindle.
Made in-house of ultra-high-density unidirectional carbon fiber, and formed with a proprietary hollow-molding process, the SIXC's arms are like Bruce Lee's: there are bigger ones out there, but virtually none that are stronger. The crank is based on the company's Cinch interface, which allows for the installation of both direct-mount Race Face chainrings in a huge range of available sizes, or a four-bolt spider for the installation of any others. The modular 30mm spindle interface means you can swap out the included 83mm spindle for a standard 68/73mm one, both of which are made of RF's proprietary "super alloy" that's 20% stronger than the 7050-series alloy most commonly used in crank spindles.
The Race Face SIXC Crank Arms with 83mm Spindle are available in the color Black and in 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths. They do not include and chainrings, spiders, or the necessary Race Face Cinch bottom bracket, which is available for several different bottom bracket platforms.
- Carbon cranks built tough enough for DH charging
- Cinch interface allows use of direct-mount chainrings
- Ultra-tough carbon layup sheds grams while maintaining durability
- Burly 30mm spindle offers stiff power to your steed
- Proprietary Super Alloy axle is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy in most spindles
- Item #RCF001Q
- Arm Material
- BB Type
- Cinch (various versions available)
- 30mm Race Face Super Alloy
- Claimed Weight
- [165mm, 36t direct-mount ring, no BB] 540 g
- Recommended Use
- downhill, freeride, all-mountain, BMX
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
August 30, 2016
Stiff and light
- I've put it through the wringer
Got these on my DH bike and they are amazing. Super light and super stiff. Be sure to put a set of crank boots on them though for those rock strikes.