Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Next SL 35 Handlebar
Inspired from enduro and trail roots this new generation of the Raceface Next SL 35 Handlebar is built for down-country gone enduro riding. Once reserved for the enduro world, the 35mm clamp diameter means better stiffness and less hand fatigue. The handlebar is lighter than its 31.8mm counterpart and provides greater horizontal stiffness so we can be more precise on where we point the bars.
- Lightweight carbon bar for cross-country and trail-shredding
- 35mm clamp diameter brings stability to XC rigs
- 750mm width allows for optimal width adjustment
- Down-country inspired 20mm rise keeps body stable
- 5-sweep rise allows for vertical compliance
- Purpose-built for long days on rough singletrack
- Item #RCFW05U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.