Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Next R 29in Boost Wheel
As the first carbon wheel offering by Race Face, the Next R 29in Boost Wheel delivers the snappy acceleration, precise handling, and burly strength desired for aggressive all-mountain riders and competitive enduro racers. Designed around a 31-millimeter internal width, the Next R offers a supportive footprint for running the larger tires increasingly popular on today's trail bikes and long-travel enduro sleds. Carbon construction strikes an optimal balance between climbing efficiency and rugged durability when your standard rides consist of hour-long climbs followed by blistering descents with sweeping berms, chunky sections, and sketchy rock rolls.
- Carbon wheel balances efficiency with descending confidence
- Designed for the rigors of aggressive all-mountain and enduro
- Carbon construction is resoundingly stiff and reliably strong
- 31mm internal width offers support for higher volume tires
- Tubeless-ready for gaining bump compliance and traction
- 3x lacing pattern and 4.5mm offset for a stiffer build
- Vault hubs with a responsive 3-degree engagement
- Boost only, SRAM XD or Shimano/SRAM rear driver
- Item #RCF004U
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.