Select style & size:Select options
Get a grip on it.
Up your rad-factor with the new Race Face Grippler Lock-On Grips, designed to up the stoke, and coordination with anti-slip technology. The Grippler is designed with a proprietary compound for comfort with gloves, and those who prefer the feeling of wind between their fingers. The grip features a ramped grip profile, so you'll be able to find the maximum comfort zone for your hand. It has a double lock-on system, designed to prevent even the slipperiest of slippage, and ensure you stay in place and in control on the bike. The grip is available in two different diameters, so those who prefer a plusher grip can get a handle on them just as well as someone who prefers a minimalist profile.
- Colorful grips for decking out your ride
- Ramped profile for comfort for any hand
- Proprietary rubber is grippy with or without gloves
- Double lock-on won't slip off of your bars
- Available with two different diameters for riders who prefer more or less cushion
- Item #RCF006B
- Q & A
Do not buy!
The grips are firm and sticky however like many of the other reviews on other sites the metal Race Face lock rings do fall off during rides. For me only one side falls off but it's annoying to stop your ride to put the end cap into your pocket to fix later.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
ride one ended in a broken hand but im not blaming the grips. grips are nice and sticky and have a little more girth than my old grips which i enjoy.
Thick and sticky
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought the 33mm grips for my trail bike and love them. They fill my hands better than the factory grips on my Giant and the silicone material is super sticky. I would definitely buy another set!
Think these are winners!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Really liking these grips! I got the 30mm wide and they are perfect for someone looking for a non-chunky diameter grip.
Comfortable, good grip and a great variety of colors to match your style