Select style & size:Select options
Leave the bulky pads at home.
Effortlessly slipping over your elbow without a large, motion-restricting presence, the Race Face Charge Arm Pad provides minimalist protection from light scrapes, cuts, and abrasion on the trail. It's designed primarily for cross-country racing and trail riding, seeing it's not rated to the impact standards required for riding technical trails with higher consequences. Butterfly mesh construction keeps it exceptionally lightweight and breathable while a Kevlar-coated foam panel sits over your elbow to prevent scrapes and cuts, should you take a light spill onto abrasive terrain.
- Minimalist elbow pad fends off cuts, scrapes, abrasion
- Thin foam padding over elbow prevents bruises from falls
- Kevlar elbow cover is abrasion-resistant to prevent scrapes
- Butterfly mesh construction is lightweight and breathable
- Silicone gripper along top opening to prevent slipping
- Item #RCF006G
butterfly mesh, foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover
slip-on with silicone gripper