Select style & size:Select options
When redesigning the Aeffect stem, Race Face set out to capture the reliability and light weight characteristics that we found in the original model, with added strength for an all mountain and enduro riding, and shorter lengths that cater towards modern bike geometry. The Race Face Aeffect R 35mm stem offers just that, plus the ability to run an extra stiff and beefy 35mm handlebar. Machined out of forged 6061 aluminum, the Aeffect R is lightweight without sacrificing strength, and reinforces your cockpit with a burlier bar than smaller 31.8 stems, which won't provide you with the same stiffness and security on the rougher downhills.
- Burly, light, and pocket friendly stem for all mountain and enduro
- Secure your 35mm bars to your rig for aggressive riding
- Machined from forged 6061 aluminum for lightweight strength
- Available in short lengths to accommodate modern geometry
- Item #RCF005D
- Q & A
A durable modern Stem
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This alloy stem can take a beating and is compatible with larger 35mm bars. The shorter length stem pairs up nicely with a modern enduro bike, inspiring confidence from the first ride.