Select style & size:Select options
Hard to argue.
The cycling industry may indulge in unnecessary innovation from time to time; however, when you're breathless at the top of a climb and can drop your saddle with a bar-mounted switch rather than dismounting and fiddling with a quick-release, it's hard to argue against dropper posts like Race Face's Aeffect Dropper. Of course, when you're breathless at the top of a climb, it's hard to argue about anything.
The Aeffect post brings droppers into a more budget-friendly price point by combining a hydraulic cartridge with cable actuation and aluminum construction. It's a tad heavier than Race Face's Turbine dropper, but it does the trick and those extra grams aren't much more than a blip on the weight radar when compared with even the lightest enduro rigs.
- A dropper post for budget-conscious trail denizens
- Hydraulic cartridge for reliable saddle height management
- Cable actuation eliminates bleed- and weather-related issues
- Infinitely adjustable stroke satisfies even the Goldilocks crowd
- Built to reliably withstand trail abuse
- Stealth routing keeps your frame's lines clean while you're cleaning dirty lines on the trail
- Remote not included
- Item #RCF006A