Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Xenon Jacket
When we want to move fast and keep it lightweight in the mountains, the Xenon Jacket from Rab is the jacket we trust. Made for less gear-intensive, single day mountaineering missions, it breathes well when you're on the move but doesn't skimp on warmth during cold belays. Plus, the durable ripstop fabric is coated with a water-resistant treatment to help fend off passing rain storms on the hike back to the car.
- Lightweight insulator for fast-moving mountaineering missions
- Stratus insulation offers breathable warmth without cold spots
- Water-resistant ripstop fabric is durable and lightweight
- Zippered inner pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easier packing
- Two-way front zipper makes it easy to access your belay device
- Insulated zipper baffle stops cold winds from creeping in
- Elastic under-helmet hood provides snug protection for your ears
- Drawcord hem and elastic cuffs help keep the cold sealed out
- Item #RAB00LJ
- Responsible Collection
- Atmos ripstop, water-resistant coating
- 60g Stratus (recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 31in
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered stash
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, climbing
4.5 based on 40 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.