Lightweight warmth for active pursuits.
Stay warm while you're on belay with the Rab Women's Xenon X Insulated Hooded Jacket. Ideal for climbing, hiking, and other aerobic outdoor activities—especially ones where you want to keep weight to a minimum—the Xenon X offers lightweight and low-profile warmth that won't hold you back when your eye is on the summit.
Pertex Quantum fabric is extremely lightweight, yet surprisingly tough so it won't rip the instant you snag a branch or brush up against the crag, and a DWR finish repels light rain and snow. More importantly, the PrimaLoft Gold Active insulation provides steadfast warmth that's as lightweight as it is breathable—even when wet. Additionally, the slim fit and compressible insulation ensures you can wear the Xenon X under a technical shell when you encounter harsh winter weather. Plus, the entire jacket packs into its own chest pocket so you can stash it in your pack when you don't need it.
- Lightweight, versatile insulation layer for alpine pursuits
- Pertex exterior is lightweight, tough, and breathable
- DWR treatment fends off light precipitation and moisture
- PrimaLoft Gold Active provides warmth even when wet
- Under-the-helmet hood doubles down on comfort
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Hem is adjustable for a personalized, snug feel
- Slim fit enables full range of motion and additional layers atop
- Item #RAB00D5