Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Watching everyone else ski to their heart’s content as you have to continually stop in the lodge to warm up is heartbreaking. So this season, wear the Rab Men’s Valiance Jacket to avoid missing out on first tracks, fresh tracks, and last tracks.
A combination of the fully-sealed, waterproof outer layer and the hydrophobic 800-fill goose down packed into the box-wall baffles creates a tough defense against snow, rain, and wind. The insulated hood leaves room to be zipped up and over your helmet and a drawcord adjusts the hem for suitable protection in the ever-changing mountain conditions. And finally, every zipper contains its own leak-proof seal to make sure that you can stay out on the hill for as long as you want, no matter how hard the snow is coming down.
- An insulated jacket to help keep you out on the mountain
- Fully-taped waterproof outer defends against rain and snow
- High-quality hydrophobic down provides hefty insulation
- Insulated helmet zips up to fit over ski helmet
- Zippers feature leak protection
- Drawcord adjusts hem for extra powder protection
- Item #RAB00G5
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.