Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Valiance Hooded Down Jacket - Women's
Be the hero your body deserves this winter by treating it to the decadent warmth and waterproof protection of the Rab Women's Valiance Hooded Down Jacket. Designed to handle winter's wildest weather, the Valiance employs 800-fill goose down, fully taped seams, and a burly Pertex Shield laminate to act as a welcoming sanctuary against sub-zero temps and blizzard-like conditions.
The Pertex Shield fully-taped waterproof outer defends you from rain, sleet, and snow when you're out and about, while still allowing the buildup of internal moisture to escape easily. Then, the 800-fill power RDS-certified European goose down insulation delivers lofty, toasty warmth, and is given a fluorocarbon-free hydrophobic down treatment that keeps you warm even after getting wet. If you've somehow forgotten your favorite beanie at home, the helmet-compatible hood is filled with Pyrotec synthetic insulation for a cozy shelter against the elements, just as the hook-and-loop cuffs are as well. Rab equipped this jacket with an oversized drawcord adjustment at the hem and rear hood for a precise, customized fit, and even gives you a stuffsack for easy transport when you're packing for a trip.
- Apex down jacket for unbelievable warmth and protection
- Waterproof, breathable laminate defends against the elements
- European goose down insulation ensures lofty warmth in low temps
- Hydrophobic down treatment keeps you warm even when wet
- Hood and cuffs are fileld with Pyrotec insulation for more warmth
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs customize your protection
- Multiple pockets stash your on-hill ski essentials
- Included stuffsack makes for easy transport
- Item #RAB00F3