Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Indulge in a human-powered, quad-burning, and bliss-inducing adventure with the Rab Women's Upslope Softshell Jacket. Optimized for ski mountaineering, but ready for any active pursuit in the mountains, this midweight jacket is constructed with a 2-layer Matrix softshell that's both rugged and breathable. The durable stretch outer enables you to move without restriction and resists wind and water, while the high gauge knit backer provides enhanced cold-weather performance and easy layering. Cinch the hood over your helmet for enhanced storm protection, and adjust the cuffs and hem to seal warm air in. A variety of zippered pockets keep gear and essentials secure.
- A midweight softshell optimized for ski mountaineering
- Matrix 2-layer fabric provides breathable weather protection
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit backer
- Helmet-compatible hood is adjustable to seal out wind
- Hem drawcord and adjustable cuffs help trap warm air
- Security clip in right chest pocket
- Rab is a UK company that tailors to the needs of mountaineers and climbers
- Item #RAB00DC
- Q & A
New Favorite Softshell
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 115lbs
Love this layer! I have used it as my ice climbing outer layer and it keeps me dry but gives me lots of room to move around. The pocket positioning is AMAZING while in a harness, such a great feature. The fit is flattering, but allows for layering on colder days.