sale $97.46 $129.9525% Off
Plant, swish, plant, swish.
When you’re making your way up the skin track, you want a lightweight glove that keeps you dry and comfortable. The RAB Treeline Glove has a waterproof OutDry insert to help it resist snow and sleet without sacrificing breathability, and has been constructed with a goat leather outer for durability that doesn’t impede your grip or motion. The lining consists of high-pile fleece at the back of the hand and Bemberg at the palm, to keep your hands cozy and wick away any sweat produced from gaining so much vert.
- Leather gloves for touring
- Goat leather construction is flexible and durable
- OutDry waterproof insert deflects moisture
- Lining is warm and wicks away moisture
- Reinforced critical seams to extend the life of the glove
- Low-profile cuff slides easily under jacket cuffs
- Item #RAB00FM
[face fabric] goat leather [lining] (back of hand) high-loft fleece, (palm) Bemberg
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual