Rab designed the Men's Torque Jacket for summer alpine climbing, ridge trekking, and days spent near sea cliffs. Its Matrix fabric feels light, stretchy, and supremely breathable for active mountain use. Ripstop reinforcements protect the hood and elbows for prolonged longevity. It also provides moderate weather protection just in case a summer shower rolls in. The helmet-compatible hood helps keep covered on a breezy belay.
- Light softshell designed for long alpine ridges and sea cliffs
- Matrix stretch double weave is durable and breathable
- Ripstop overlays at hood and elbows for rock and ice
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs secure the fit
- Hood is helmet-compatible and has a visor that stays out of sight
- Item #RAB00JY
- Matrix stretch double weave softshell [hood, elbows] ripstop Matrix
- helmet-compatible, adjustable visor
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?