The RAB Tangent Pant is well-suited for the climbing gym or sunny summer afternoons at the crag. This lightweight cotton pant features all the stretch you need to move freely, with a diamond gusset at the crotch and articulated knees for additional mobility. Elastic in the waist and cuffs provides a secure fit and minimum bulk around your ankles, while reinforced double knee bar patches add durability. Simple yet effective, this climbing pant deserves a spot in your gear closet.
- A lightweight pant that's well-suited for the casual climber
- Stretch cotton blend guarantees breathable comfort and mobility
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch let you climb freely
- Reinforced knees willing to face off with rough rock faces
- Assorted pockets come in handy both on and off the wall
- Internal drawcord offers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #RAB00KI
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2020
Good climbing pant
Pants fit well and taper the leg well. Used for sport climbing and bouldering. They allow lots of movement and don’t constrict. My pants came wth a string tie and not a buckle close. The draw strings aren’t long enough to tie a proper knot but fit tight enough anyway with the elastic.
July 10, 2019
Not as pictured
Ok pants. Waist is a little large and the draw cord is quite short. The picture shows what appears to be an adjustable belt, which is not a feature of these pants. It isn’t in the description, though, so I guess I should have payed closer attention. I’d recommend going 1 waist size smaller than your jeans.
August 20, 2019
What is the inseam?