The RAB Tangent Pant is well-suited for the climbing gym or sunny summer afternoons at the crag. This lightweight cotton pant features all the stretch you need to move freely, with a diamond gusset at the crotch and articulated knees for additional mobility. Elastic in the waist and cuffs provides a secure fit and minimum bulk around your ankles, while reinforced double knee bar patches add durability. Simple yet effective, this climbing pant deserves a spot in your gear closet.
- A lightweight pant that's well-suited for the casual climber
- Stretch cotton blend guarantees breathable comfort and mobility
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch let you climb freely
- Reinforced knees willing to face off with rough rock faces
- Assorted pockets come in handy both on and off the wall
- Internal drawcord offers a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #RAB00KI
- Q & A
Not as pictured
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190lbs
Ok pants. Waist is a little large and the draw cord is quite short. The picture shows what appears to be an adjustable belt, which is not a feature of these pants. It isn’t in the description, though, so I guess I should have payed closer attention. I’d recommend going 1 waist size smaller than your jeans.
What is the inseam?