Why We Like the Rab Superflux Hoodie
Stretchy, lightweight, and made with hardwearing outer fabric, the Superflux Hoodie is designed for functional warmth on the rockface or trail. Breathable synthetic fleece helps manage moisture and ensures we don't overheat, providing active comfort even when we break a sweat.
- Midweight fleece jacket for high-output alpine pursuits
- Stretchy synthetic fleece is movement-friendly and durable
- Snug-fitting hood can fit under helmet for extra warmth
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep essentials secure
- Thumbholes provide a secure fit while moving or layering
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #RABZ0LZ
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- under helmet
- 1 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, climbing, backpacking, moutaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 23, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5.5"
I was looking for a water resistant fleece hoody with zippered pockets to layer or be worn alone. This will work perfectly. I’m typically between small and medium on most size charts. I have long arms and a short torso, 5’5 1/2, 135 pounds, and bought medium size. It leaves me room for a shirt underneath, sleeves are perfect length for thumb holes to align without pulling or being uncomfortable like most, and the length hits just above low hip. I have washed once, but it’s still over 80 degrees and I haven’t worn it yet so I don’t know how fabric will hold up over time. So far love it and it’s worth the money.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help