Wet weather protection.
The Storm Glove from Rab keeps your hands dry and warm as you explore in cold, wet weather no matter the season. Its Porelle Dry waterproof insert ensures no moisture can dampen your day on the slopes while the Pyrotec insulation offers packable warmth you can take with you on any outdoor adventure. On particularly cold days when you're hanging out at the crag with your ice climbing buddies, you'll be grateful for the cozy fleece lining that adds more warmth. Gripping ski poles, railings, or tug ropes is no problem with the durable PU palm that has been reinforced with goat leather for additional durability. To further ensure the elements won't get in, a single hand drawcord closure at the cuff allows you to easily seal out the elements over a shell or cozy midlayer.
- Waterproof, insulated glove for year-round use in wet conditions
- Porelle Dry waterproof insert protects hands through rain and snow
- Pyrotec insulation offers packable warmth with low water absorbency
- Goat leather palm and thumb reinforcements provide durability
- Durable PU palm offers grip for dexterity during activities
- Soft fleece lining adds warmth for cold mornings on the slopes
- Single hand drawcord at the cuff seals out the elements
- Item #RAB00I9