Select style & size:Select options
A tarp to keep the weather out during fast and light missions into the wilderness.
The more time you spend on the trail, the less you want to carry. The Rab Siltarp1 1-Person tarp falls in line with your minimalist philosophy with its durable, rain-shedding fabric and versatile setup options.
- At only seven ounces, this 60 x 90in tarp provides up to 40sq ft of coverage from the rain and dew for ultralight solo trips
- Silicone-impregnated ripstop Cordura (30D) fabric sheds rain and provides incredible strength for its weight
- Multiple webbing loops let you set the tarp up in a variety of configurations with guylines (not included) and trekking poles or trees
- Corners and center loops feature Hypalon reinforcement to ensure durability in windy conditions
- Stuff sack included so you have a safe place to store your tarp in your backpack
- Item #RAB0285
- Q & A
keeps you dry
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I cant believe i went so long without carrying a trap in the woods. This tarp has been perfect for keeping myself dry when those summer/fall mountain thunderstorms roll through. its easy to set up and plenty of space underneath to keep yourself and gear dry. This was a godsend for hunting season when you spend a lot of the day sitting and looking. rather than go back to camp, I could throw up my tarp and remain in the field. This is a go to piece of gear for sure!
One of my most important pieces of gear now. This tarp has become my main shelter, in conjunction with either a sea to summit nano mosquito net, or a 6 oz water resistant bivy. I can fit either setup in my back pocket! I've also used it when we take a tent as an awning, and anytime I head out in the rain it's a great place to stop and have lunch. It's heavier than some Cuben fiber options of course, but for the price it's worth the extra few ounces.