Ready for turns, and your electronics.
Nobody likes taking off their gloves to mess with their phone, so if you're looking for an answer to the age-old touchscreen dilemma, look no further than the Rab Ridge Glove. Made with a wind- and water-resistant outer, the Ridge has a quilted leather palm for keeping a grip on your poles, as well as a smartphone-compatible index finger and thumb, so you can switch the track, answer a call, or send a text without shedding the gloves mid lift-ride. The interior fleece lining keeps your skin warm, and boxwall finger construction ensures they won't collapse in on themselves after a little moisture gets inside.
- A functional glove for skiing, snowboarding, and urban casual
- Wind/water-resistant outer break the elements so you don't have to
- Quilted leather palm yields a solid grip for mountain dexterity
- Low-bulk cuff locks in the heat and keeps you insulated
- Index finger and thumb is smartphone compatible for easy use
- Fleece-lined inner provides extra warmth against the cold
- Item #RAB00FT
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2017
Your fingers will be cold when the mercury drops below freezing. It simply does not protect, plus it is pretty heavy.