Select a size:
Nobody likes taking off their gloves to mess with their phone, so if you're looking for an answer to the age-old touchscreen dilemma, look no further than the Rab Ridge Glove. Made with a wind- and water-resistant outer, the Ridge has a quilted leather palm for keeping a grip on your poles, as well as a smartphone-compatible index finger and thumb, so you can switch the track, answer a call, or send a text without shedding the gloves mid lift-ride. The interior fleece lining keeps your skin warm, and boxwall finger construction ensures they won't collapse in on themselves after a little moisture gets inside.
- A functional glove for skiing, snowboarding, and urban casual
- Wind/water-resistant outer break the elements so you don't have to
- Quilted leather palm yields a solid grip for mountain dexterity
- Low-bulk cuff locks in the heat and keeps you insulated
- Index finger and thumb is smartphone compatible for easy use
- Fleece-lined inner provides extra warmth against the cold
- Item #RAB00FT
- wind/water-resistant synthetic
- slip-on, slow-bulk cuff
- Palm Grip
- quilted leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.