Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Positron Pro Down Jacket
It's difficult to not envy those fuzzy mountain goats when we're exposed to very cold conditions for long periods of time, but now they're jealous of us when we're in Rab's Positron Pro Down Jacket. This down filled jacket is designed to optimize warmth and mobility while minimizing bulk so we can get out and explore even in very cold conditions.
Thanks to its Nikwax hyrophobic goose down insulation, stitch-through sides and arms, and boxwall torso and hood, this jacket keeps your body heat where it needs to be for cold adventures. With a Pertex® Quantum Pro shell and flexible lining, this jacket lets you hike, climb, and explore with freedom of movement even when the sky opens up and dumps snow.
- Down jacket to handle prolonged exposure in frigid conditions
- 800-fill down provides lightweight warmth that's very packable
- Face fabric repels light moisture for dry comfort in snow storms
- Baffle construction maximizes warmth and mobility for activities
- Hood is down-filled and helmet compatible for additional warmth
- Reflective prints provide visibility in low light conditions
- Stuff sack included for easy transport on and off the mountain
- Item #RAB00HM
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.