Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Positron Pro Jacket
The Rab Men's Positron Down Jacket is a force field against freezing days. With 10 ounces of 800-fill Nikwax hydrophobic goose down and water-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro face fabric, this strong winter jacket is perfect for high-altitude adventures. Sewn together with durable nylon lining and stitch-through sides and arms, the Positron is flexible and breathable for a comfortable fit on the groomers or in the backcountry.
- Down jacket designed for expeditions and mountaineering
- 800-fill down is lofty, compressible, and hydrophobic
- Pertex Quantum Pro shell sheds snow, rain, and moisture
- Box-wall construction eliminates cold spots
- Adjustments at hem, cuffs and helmet-compatible hood
- Stuff sack included
- Item #RAB00IO
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.