Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fight the freeze.
Built to combat frigid, piercing winds and temps making their way south of zero, the Rab Men's Photon X Insulated Jacket provides you shelter from some of the coldest conditions you might find yourself in. A tough-as-nails Pertex Endurance outer helps you shrug off rain and snow while maintaining breathability, while the zoned PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active does its part to eliminate cold spots, even when wet, while you're stuck out in freezing cold weather. Without having to compromise safety, the hood boasts both an insulated baffle for added warmth along with a helmet-compatible design when you're out climbing. Then, adjustability in the hood, hem, and cuffs helps you adapt to the weather, while the glove-compatible zipper pulls help you keep your fingers from freezing off when you need to reach your phone or map.
- Durable and incredibly warm winter jacket for cold climbs
- Water-resistant and windproof Pertex fabric adds protection
- Zoned PrimaLoft Gold insulation gives you ample warmth
- Regular fit enables easy layering
- Helmet-compatible hood has insulated baffle to combat winds
- Pockets have glove-compatible zipper pulls for ease of use
- Item #RAB00GA