Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Phantom Pull-On Jacket
We hardly even notice that this ultralight running shell is sitting in our running pack; that is until those ominous storm clouds break overhead. Delivering a seriously lightweight construction for a shell that actually protects from downpouring rain, this jacket is the reliable, packable, and weightless solution that trail-runners have been searching for.
- Ultralight running shell that still delivers reliable waterproofing
- Pertex Shield fabric blocks steady rain and feels nearly weightless
- Reduced-volume hood provides a snug, secure fit with no extra room
- Included stuff sack lets you pack it down small in a pack or vest
- Front 1/2-zip makes it easy to ventilate in warmer conditions
- Drop-in pocket in the storm guard keeps keys and cards secure
- Reflective branding increases visibility during low-light runs
- Micro-elasticated cuffs and hem helps shut out inclimate weather
- Item #RABZ05O
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.