- Wind- and water-resistant Polartec Windpro fabric with Hardface technology helps protect your hands from the elements
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying Polartec Windpro fabric lends comfort
- Grippy silicon palm prints provide solid grip on ski poles, chair lift bars, and steering wheels
- Seamless cuff construction for easy layering and comfort
- Low bulk cuff construction with Lycra edging blocks out the wind, cold, and snow
- Item #RAB0190
- Q & A
Good for around town
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This glove is a nice layer for driving and running around town. The extra grip also makes sure items won't slip out of your hands unexpectedly.
Nice layer glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a good layer glove or good for running or just around town. I like that it is skin tight so it is easy to still be able to use your hands. I wish it had one of those electronic tip things.
How can you tell what size to order. I...
How can you tell what size to order. I am of slim build 5'5" size 7.5 foot.
the size chart is on their website
We also have a link posted below "select a size" which will take you to the sizing chart for these gloves. Hope that helps :)