Keep your warmth close.
Lightweight, stretchy, and full of warmth, the Rab Men's Nucleus Hooded Fleece Jacket is an ideal mid-layer for adventures spent above or walking the treeline. A double-knit Thermic-grid fleece fabric traps precious heat, yet still allows sweaty moisture to escape, while its Polygiene STAYFRESH odor-control treatment keeps the stink at bay after a demanding day in the mountains. Additionally, the flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing and provides next-to-skin comfort, and two zippered hand pockets keep your phone and keys secure and close by.
- Lightweight, full-zip hoody offers warmth as a midlayer
- Stretchy fleece fabric moves as you do and traps heat
- Anti-odor treatment keeps funky odors at bay
- Flatlock seam construction reduces chafing
- Regular fit makes for comfortable enough to wear by itself
- Item #RAB00CE
- Q & A
Midweight and warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 210lbs
This hoody rules. Can wear it as a mid layer or super comfortable for a base layer. So warm and so breathable. Guess it's that grid fleece for you.
Hood fits under my helmet so I don't need to carry a balaclava around (don't like having things in my pockets).