Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Neutrino Pro Jacket
Rab's Neutrino Pro Jacket is our go-to insulator for mountaineering 4,000-meter peaks, and zip it up whenever winter freezes our front doors. It's seriously warm and remarkably packable so we can take it up the highest peaks or on the coldest commutes to work. Rab used Pertex's ultra-thin, highly water-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro shell to ensure solid weather protection in extreme conditions.
- Heavyweight insulation designed for alpine summits and 4,000-meter peaks
- Pertex Quantum Pro is highly water-resistant and windproof
- 800-fill down insulation ensures lofty warmth and easy packability
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the cold out
- 2-way front zipper accommodates harnesses comfortably
- Stuff sack included for easy packing
- Item #RABZ0CS
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.