Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Neutrino Pro Jacket
For our most frigid belays and high alpine ascents, we make sure to pack along the Rab Neutrino Pro Jacket. Stuffed to the brim with insulation, yet still light on weight and highly packable, this jacket is a must-have for the serious alpine adventurer, thanks to its 800-fill hydrophobic down.
Hydrophobic down offers the same warmth you would expect from other down, but dries quicker and retains its loft when wet, giving you assurance against any snow or mixed precipitation when you're far from home. The adjustable hood fits easily over a climbing helmet for a snug and secure fit on cold multi-pitch belays, and when you need to rock lighter insulation along with a shell, you can stuff the Neutrino Pro into its stuff sack and toss it into your pack until you need it again.
- Light yet super-warm jacket for cold alpine expeditions
- Down insulation offers reliable warmth on frozen mountain faces
- Hydrophobic treatment ensures that down retains its loft when wet
- Water-resistant, breathable material fends off light precipitation
- Helmet-compatible hood offers protective warmth in cold climates
- Two hand pockets give you quick storage for necessary gear
- Included stuff sack lets you pack it down and take it anywhere
- Sleeve cuffs have hook-and-loop adjustable tabs for a convenient fit
- Item #RAB00IP
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.