Select a size:
Why We Like The Neutrino Pro Down Jacket
Freezing temperatures have a hard time stopping us from enjoying the outdoors, especially when we're in the Rab Neutrino Pro Down Jacket. Since it's protected with a Pertex Quantum Pro® face fabric and lined in Pertex Quantum, the Neutrino Pro is durable and flexible enough to withstand harsh weather conditions and ensure fun times at the resort. The Nikwax hydrophobic European goose down insulation makes this jacket incredibly warm and highly compressible, which allows you to stuff it into your backpack with ease. We appreciate that it also features a stitch-through baffle construction and chest and hand-warmer zip pockets.
- Beefy down jacket built for frigid temperatures in big mountains
- Pertex® Quantum Pro stands up to brutal alpine conditions
- Pertex® Quantum lining is easy to wear for all day comfort
- Nikwax hydrophobic European goose down insulation resists moisture
- Helmet compatible hood offers extra protection when winds pick up
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials close at hand for quick access
- Item #RAB00HN
- [face fabric] 100% Pertex® Quantum Pro, [lining] Pertex® Quantum
- 800-fill hydrophobic goose down
- Fill Weight
- 7oz (200g)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, [interior] 1 securty
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.7oz (530g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- casual, hiking, mountaineering
4.5 based on 26 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.