Select a Size
Select a Color
Neutrino 400 Sleeping Bag
Stuffed with 800-fill European goose down, the Rab Neutrino 400 Sleeping Bag delivers three-season warmth without weighing a ton or taking up tons of precious pack space on light-and-fast climbing missions and minimalist backpacking trips. Rated down to 21-degrees Fahrenheit (European Lower Limit), this down-filled bag is ideal for chilly autumn evenings in the desert and summer nights camped at high elevations.
Water-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric prevents outside moisture from seeping through and compromising the down's heat-trapping loft. Going one step further, the down insulation features a hydrophobic coating that repels condensation and built-up perspiration from clumping together its lofty down clusters. Close-fitting neck baffles seal-in fiery heat, with trapezoidal baffle chambers throughout the body eliminating cold spots from stealing warmth. As a cool bonus, this bag zips into other Neutrino bags when you're camping with your significant other, favorite pooch, or simply desire double the sleeping space.
- An ultralight sleeping bag for spring and fall backpacking
- High-fill European goose down insulation keeps you warm and toasty
- Close-fitting neck baffle helps trap your valuable body heat
- Down fill is treated to resist loft-hampering moisture
- 3/4-length zipper reduces unnecessary weight in the bag
- Zips to other Rab Neutrino bags for easy mating
- Item #RAB00L7
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum, DWR coating, [lining] nylon ripstop
- 800-fill hydrophobic down
- Draft Tube
- 3D internal collar
- [internal] 1 stash
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- dry bag compression
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2020
Warm, well crafted bag
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 170 lbs
I've been backpacking in the mountains for two decades with inferior bags and finally upgraded. It has changed my life. For the first time ever, I slept in chilly temps (high 30s, low 40s) and been perfectly warm inside my bag. It seemed thin when it first arrived and I doubted it's ability to keep me warm, but it has held up. I even let my wife borrow it recently and now she wants one of her own. Sizing: Bought it because Rab regular size bags are about an inch longer than most bags and I'm 6'1" so right between regular and long bags. Regular size fits me perfectly!