Select a size:
Nebula Pro Jacket
If your mountain climbing pursuits continue beyond the summer and fall, then you know how valuable it is to have reliable gear to keep you warm. Rab’s Nebula Pro Jacket serves as the warmest jacket in their Cirrus insulated line, which is dedicated to keeping you warm in the most remote areas. The Nebula Pro implements a box-baffle synthetic insulation that mimics down insulation with all of the warmth and none of the bulk. The DWR coating and helmet-compatible hood ensure you are able to fend-off snow storms whether mountaineering, ice climbing, or ski touring. Two harness-compatible hand pockets keep your digits warm after a long belay and secure your favorite snacks.
- Insulated jacket fends off brutal conditions whether climbing or skiing
- Synthetic insulation mimics down insulation with a baffle design
- Heavyweight warmth-retention ensures your body heat is trapped
- Helmet-compatible hood provides added warmth while belaying
- Partially recycled materials lay-up gives you peace of mind
- Item #RABZ06N
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric, lining] 100% recycled polyamide, [membrane] 100% polyurethane, [finish] DWR
- Cirrus HL 250g, 100% recycled synthetic
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal chest
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.