The stuff of legends.
What do you get when you cross whopping 900-fill goose down with superlight Pertex Quantum? Something that will stick around when history becomes legend, and legend becomes myth. It's a sleeping bag, not a unicorn, but the Rab Mythic 200 34 Degree Down Sleeping bag can still accompany you to places where myths are born. Weighing in at just over one pound, this ultralight sleeping bag is perfect for extended stints in the backcountry—like your upcoming walking holiday in the Lake District. With enough fluffy down to keep things light and warm, the Mythic 200 is great for late spring to early fall, and its natural insulation is treated to retain air-trapping loft even when you encounter classic English weather. Two quarter-length zippers offer ventilation options on warmer nights, the hood can be cinched down when temperatures drop, and the technical nylon shell consists of lightweight, fine yarn fabric that's water-resistant and easy to stuff into your pack.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for warm weather backpacking trips
- European goose down provides superior warmth at a low weight
- Chevron baffle design stabilizes down for effective loft
- Internal collar and hood drawcord cinches down on cold nights
- Two quarter-length zippers let you ventilate as desired
- Anti-snag strip offers easy in and out when nature calls
- Glow-in-the-dark zippers are easy to see on starless nights
- Hanging loops provide spots to hang for airing, drying, or storage
- Item #RAB00HF