2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Muztag GTX Pant
The Muztag GTX Pant is hardwearing enough to survive the severe conditions during an ascent on its namesake, the Mustagh Tower. The two-way side zippers have three pullers that let us vent while on the wall. We stay focused with the articulated knees and ergonomic hem allowing unrestricted movement and an unobscured view to execute tricky footwork with precision.
- Rugged, waterproof pant for alpine pursuits on harsh terrain
- Durable yet lightweight fabric to push limits in extreme conditions
- GORE-TEX Pro membrane provides breathable waterproofing
- Removable, adjustable suspenders for versatile wear
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs for customized fit
- 7/8th 2-way side zippers for venting and harness compatibility
- Reinforced crampon patches increase durability
- Cinchable hem and underboot cord attachment points to keep wet out
- Item #RAB00MT
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.