Select a size:
Muztag GTX Pant
Foul weather doesn’t keep you from climbing, especially with the Muztag GTX pants on your wide. They are crafted with GORE-TEX Pro fabric to cut through wind, rain, and snow, keeping you dry and protected from the elements, all the while promoting breathability so you don’t get bogged down when you break a sweat.
- Pants that pack in protection without the weight penalty
- GORE-TEX Pro fabric breathes, cuts out wind, snow, rain
- 300D-reinforced crampon patch resists snags, tears, abrasion
- Adjustable waist and removable suspenders for securing fit
- Pre-shaped knees promote unrestricted mobility
- 7/8th 2-way side zips allow venting with a harness
- Cut to accommodate lofty mountaineering and ice climbing boots
- Item #RABZ07D
- [membrane/laminate] 3L GORE-TEX Pro, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- 7/8 side zips
- removable braces
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, randonee, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.