Select a size:
Why We Like The Muztag GTX Pro Gaiter
When our alpine adventure has steep ascents and harsh weather on the agenda, we pull on the Muztag GTX Pro Gaiter. The multi-layer, breezy waterproofing keeps our socks from becoming sweat-soaked as we test our limits on precarious ice routes, while the close-to-body fit keeps our view clear for tricky footwork.
- Rab's most technical protective gaiter for alpine boots
- Waterproof membrane is GORE-TEX's most lightweight and breathable
- Reinforced ankles defend against sharp rocks and crampons
- Rugged underfoot strap with internal adjustment for durability
- Hook-and-loop closure and elasticized ankle for anti-snag security
- Drawcord upper with single-hand adjustment for easy customized fit
- Minimized seam construction keeps them lightweight and comfortable
- Item #RABZ09K
- [membrane/laminate] 40D GORE-TEX Pro [face fabric] 100% nylon [reinforcements] 300D nylon, polyurethane coating
- thermoplastic polyurethane underfoot strap
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.