Select Style & Size
Muztag GTX Gaiter
- Rab's most technical protective gaiter for alpine boots
- Gore-Tex guarantees waterproof, breathable protection
- Reinforced ankles defend against sharp rocks and branches
- Minimized seam construction keeps them lightweight and comfortable
- Item #RABZ09K
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro, [face fabric] 100% nylon, [reinforcements] 300D nylon, PU coating
- TPU underfoot strap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 17, 2020
Really bad design choices
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 175 lbs
What a shame, beautiful looking product made useless by Velcro-only closures and boot-strap! What was Rab thinking? Closure at the top is a weak elastic band with weaker still closure and a tiny useless button. Other wise everything is Velcro including the strap under your boots. Maybe this works in the warmth and cleanliness of your house but if you ever need to adjust boots on the go or do any climbing or long term hiking this is a major issue. I just don’t understand Rabs design choices here considering this is their top “extreme” use gaiter And it runs very large, have size 11/11.5 boots had to return the L becaus they’re so wide can’t get a decent closure around the calf and ankle.