Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Microlight Summit Jacket
There's nothing like the view from the top, and whether you spent a few days or a few hours getting there, the Rab Microlight Summit Jacket is there with low-bulk, packable warmth that's versatile enough for any cold weather adventure. This lightweight insulated jacket can be worn alone or layered easily under a shell, thanks to its slim fit and streamlined design. 750-fill down insulation offers high-quality warmth without the bulk, and boasts a hydrophobic treatment that'll keep it lofty and warm even when wet.
Although it's great for any cold-weather endeavor, this jacket has tons of features that climbers in particular will love. The hood fits easily over a helmet, and has internal stretch-bound seams to reduce its volume when worn without one. There's also an internal stretch gaiter in the hood to keep the wind from sneaking in. Stretch nylon cuffs fit easily over gloves during the approach, and roll up easily when you need to reach for a crack or difficult hold. The zippered hand pockets can be easily accessed with a harness on, and the tough, weather-resistant Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric won't wear through at the first sign of rough rock and cliff faces.
- No summit is out of reach with this versatile down jacket
- Ethically-sourced 750-fill down has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hydrophobic down dries quickly and retains its warmth when wet
- Seamless Pertex Quantum fabric offers increased weather resistance
- Helmet-compatible hood features a stretch gaiter to shut out the wind
- Stretch nylon cuffs roll up easily during technical ascents
- Harness-compatible hand pockets keep gear within reach at all times
- Included stuff sack lets you pack it down and toss it into any pack
- Item #RAB00IQ