Instead of spending another winter wearing your hip-length down jacket and wondering why you get so cold after just a few minutes spent outside, invest in the Rab Microlight Women's Parka. Whether you're watching your little ones eagerly attack the slalom course every Saturday morning or are looking for a jacket to make your walk to work bearable in the winter months, the Microlight comes with all the warmth you'll need and none of the bulk. 750-fill down certified to RDS standards comes with a Nikwax hydrophobic treatment, so it will stay dry through wet snow showers and continue to keep you warm, and the 750-fill rating makes the jacket easy to pack. The jacket falls to knee length, but Rab wisely cut it to follow a slim, flattering silhouette so you can have the warmth of a longer jacket without feeling like you're walking around in a down comforter.
- Reach for this jacket during the next city-wide snowstorm
- 750-fill RDS-certified down is ultralight and toasty warm
- Nikwax hydrophobic treatment helps down resist moisture
- Slim, chic silhouette will give you ample freedom of movement
- Two front pockets and hood with chin guard
- Item #RAB00DO
- Q & A
Perfect for petite frame
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 116lbs
As expected, this Rab parka did not disappoint. I own many Rab products from down vest to waterproof ski shell. Great quality and sleek look make this parka my new favorite winter jacket.
cut of coat
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
This brand/designer, RAB, needs to add a couple more inches in the waist. I found this to be true of another RAB coat I ordered and had to return.