Select a Size
Select a Color
Microlight Down Jacket
The Rab Women's Microlight Down Jacket will warm your core whether you hike across a snow-capped landscape, skin up wintery peaks, belay your partner up an alpine ascent, or hang out by a cold campsite. Its Pertex Microlight outer fabric makes this jacket very lightweight, surprisingly durable, windproof, and highly breathable, and the nylon ripstop lining helps the jacket slide easily over your layers and boosts durability on the inside. Between the fabric layers, hydrophobic Nikwax-treated 750-fill European goose down brings a sweet warmth-to-weight ratio for moderately cold and slightly soggy days, or chillier adventures when you'll be moving a lot. The down also means this jacket packs down small—Rab included a stuffsack, too—so you'll always have space to bring it along.
The Microlight's slim fit helps avoid the super-puff look, and it means you can layer a waterproof shell over this jacket when weather conditions get unfavorable. The jacket's Lycra-bound cuffs and hem drawcord keep undesirable breezes out, and two hand pockets warm your fingers. Behind the zipper, an insulated storm flap seals out breezes and drafts, and the soft chin guard lets you duck your head against the cold without rubbing your skin raw.
- Performance-friendly midlayer for all your adventurous pursuits
- Ethically-sourced down provides lightweight, packable warmth
- Hydrophobic down resists loft-ruining moisture for reliable heat
- DWR treatment helps moisture bead up and roll off the shell
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable waist seal out the chill
- Included stuff sack comes in handy for longer backcountry trips
- Collection of pockets provide a secure stash for essentials
- Slim fit works well as a midlayer during inclement weather
- Item #RAB00HQ
- [face fabric] Pertex® Quantum (30D nylon), DWR coating, [inner] Pertex® Quantum (20D nylon), DWR coating
- 750-fill hydrophobic goose down
- Center Back Length
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 17, 2020
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 120 lbs
This is a great little jacket and the black was a nice black, not shiny. I would consider the fit true to size although a little tight around the waist. However, the arm holes where strangely small and very uncomfortable especially if you are wearing a sweater. Unfortunately it did not work for me.