Select a size:
Why We Like The Microlight Down Jacket
We love to use it as a layer on the mountain, rock it by itself downtown, and even toss it into a pack for our next adventure. When winter hits, we do just about everything in the Rab Microlight Down Jacket. This versatile insulator is filled with recycled 700-fill down that's been given a special hydrophobic treatment to ensure that it dries quickly and retains its loft when we get caught in heavy snows or steady wintry mixes.
- Versatile down jacket for winter warmth in any pursuit
- Hydrophobic down insulation keeps its loft in heavy and wet snow
- Pertex Quantum shell is breathable, wind- and water-resistant
- Harness-compatible hand pockets keep essential gear within reach
- Slim fit allows for easier layer under a shell
- Insulated zipper baffle effectively stops cold wind from creeping in
- Adjustable hem seals in warmth and shuts out the cold
- Included stuff sack lets you pack it down and take it anywhere
- Item #RABZ06J
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled nylon, DWR treatment)
- 700-fill down (100% recycled, Nikwax hydrophobic finish)
- Fill Weight
- [large] 134g
- Baffle Construction
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry snowboarding & skiing, climbing, hiking, backapcking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 22 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.