Ready for the alpine.
Rab designed the Men's Microlight Alpine Long with alpinists and skiers in mind. This jacket is a slightly longer version of the popular Microlight Alpine, adding a little more coverage with all the same mountain-ready properties of the original. The Pertex fabric is durable and ready for wear and tear in the mountains and the slim fit makes layering a breeze. Thanks to the hydrophobic properties of the 750-fill goose down, this toasty layer retains its warmth even when it gets a little wet. The adjustable hood adds an extra layer of protection and the stuff sack makes it easy to throw in your pack in case the temps drop.
- A technical down jacket for adventures in the mountains
- Pertex fabric is durable and sheds light weather
- 750-fill power down is toasty and compressible
- Hydrophobic down sheds moisture to maintain insulation
- Slim fit is great for layering
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection
- Stuff sack makes it easy to tote along
- Item #RAB00G9
[shell] Pertex Microlight, [lining] Pertex Quantum
750-fill European goose down
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, trad climbing