Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Microlight Alpine Down Jacket
The Rab Microlight Alpine Down Jacket keeps us warm and cozy whether we're belaying during an alpine climb, skiing in the backcountry, or commuting across town. The Pertex Microlight face fabric is extremely lightweight and durable, and the nylon lining prevents those valuable feathers from poking out.
- Lightweight down jacket for warmth during alpine adventures
- Hydrophobic down retains warmth when exposed to light moisture
- DWR further protects down from excess moisture for maximum warmth
- Hand pockets are accessible when wearing a harness for convenience
- Adjustable hood seals out the elements and keeps heat from escaping
- Jacket easily packs into stuff sack when not in use
- Slim fit keeps a low profile and layers easily beneath a shell
- Item #RABZ082
4 based on 37 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.